The PTO is pleased to be hosting the Holiday Fair again this year on Saturday, December 10th from 9:30 am - 1:30 pm. We would like to invite all students, staff and parents who are interested in making and selling their own crafts to be a part of this festive event again this year.
Students at SCS
• Students are welcome to sell their individual crafts at this event and keep all money they earn for
• $20 fee per table space. 50% of this fee will go back to the individual student’s team and 50% will go to the PTO.
Parents of Children at SCS
• Parents are welcome to sell their individual crafts at this event and 10% of the proceeds must be
donated back to the SCS PTO or to a local charity.
• $20 per table space. This money will go back to the SCS PTO.
Space is limited at the craft fair, so all tables will be reserved based on date your form is turned in
and the availability when your form is turned in. We will start a waiting list if necessary. An e-mail notification will be sent out the week of December 5 th with additional information and your table assignment.
Please remember that this event is designed for student/parent entrepreneurs and team fundraising; this is not a venue for professional crafters.
If you have any questions you may contact Dawn Fragola at Dawn.Fragola@vtmednet.org, Valerie
Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Courtney Tharpe at email@example.com
Holiday Craft Fair Guidelines
- All crafters are responsible for their own set-up. Crafters may begin to set up Saturday at 8am.
- All crafters are responsible for their own clean up; you must sweep, remove items; clean your table. Additionally, you are required to stay after the fair to assist in the final gym; cafeteria clean up before leaving.
- There must be a person managing your booth at all times.
- Appropriate shoes for the gym must be worn.
- Any food items sold to be eaten that day must be sold in the cafeteria. There is limited table space in the cafeteria, and this space will be given out on a first-come first-served basis.
If you would like to sign up - please use this link: PTO Holiday Craft Fair Signups