On the front page of the app daily you will find:
- local weather
- the daily SCS lunch menu (soon to be added will be the ability to access the menu a few days ahead with a simple swipe)
- Blog posts from this Admin Blog or other blogs that you select to follow through the more function at the bottom of the app
- the SCS Google calendar listing individual entries for whole school events - the same calendar that lives on the SCSVT.org website front page
Down at the base of the front page you can find these additional options:
- Calendar - allowing you to access day by day events at SCS from our google calendar
- Directory - this is an encrypted database of SCS students that can be accessed by registered parents through your primary SCS email address. A code is sent to your email which allows your device to download the data to your phone, includes the address / phone information for any SCS families that have allowed us to include them in the database.
- Documents - includes .pdf's of important SCS files such as the handbook, bus schedules, some middle school sports forms, etc
- More - under this tab you will find a link to subscribe to over a dozen individual teacher blogs, a staff directory that allows easy email access, a feedback form to contact the app developer, and a tab that allows you to update info in your directory entry such as cell phone or email.