Our session todayopened with a live performance of an original piano composition and two self-choreographed modern dance pieces. Here are my Iphone videos of their work - sorry you missed it but still impressive work for sure.
Click here if you can't see Bryce's composition
click here if you can't see Sarah's solo dance
Click here if you can't see Sarah and Jessica's dance duet
This was followed by 25 student presentations sharing the learning from their community service projects - which included these and other great projects:
- fundraisers for COTS, the Humane Society and RED (international AIDS charity)
- working with primary students in our afterschool program
- volunteering with the Salvation Army at their weekly dinners
- creating videos and a website sharing student community service projects
- volunteering at New Village Farm helping with chores and the animals
- volunteering at Shelburne Farms supporting workers with the sheep and dairy cows
So please stop by the D Wing - the show will be up for the next couple weeks for everyone to enjoy!